changes since beta1 build:
- fixed mp3 gapless playback and sample-accurate seeking
- fixed replaygain
- fixed displaying album covers in notifications
- fixed couple of OSS bugs
- fixed global hotkeys plugin crash on start
- fixed random stuttering when using ALSA output
- fixed unquoted string parsing in cuesheets
- fixed several M3U and PLS issues
- improved search speed
- built Converter, AudioOverload, SHN, DUMB, SRC-Resampler and PulseAudio plugins (included in this build)
and many other fixes.
thanks to everyone who helped by sending bug reports!
hopefully, the next build will be RC1
upd: i've uploaded few converter presets. grab archive from this link, and unpack into ~/.config/deadbeef/presets/. this way you'll get following encoders in Converter: mp3 (lame), wav, flac, ogg. you will need to have appropriate cmdline encoders to be installed, except wav -- it uses built-in function.
upd2: short instruction how to use resampler and other DSP plugins:
- go to Edit -> Preferences -> DSP
- click Add
- select "Resampler (Secret Rabbit Code)", and click OK
- select the added plugin from list, and click Configure
- set desired samplerate and algorithm
- close Preferences window