you can also build from git using "0.5.0-rc1" tag.
this build is as close to final 0.5 as possible, except few cosmetic changes need to be done, such as Changelog update, fresh translations, etc.
make sure to try it out and report any issues, i'm planning to start making tarball for final 0.5 somewhere on saturday this week - so there is still some time to fix bugs.
short list of changes since beta2:
- binary build now has translations
- fixed AudioOverload plugin mem corruption bug
- fixed loading AudioOverload psf libs from archives
- many fixes in tags display, loading and editing
- several converter presets are now bundled, and available without any manual work
- fixed aac plugin in binary build
- added libpng support to notify plugin
- added --play-pause cmdline option
- fixed crash bug when loading 0.4.4 eq config
- fixed foobar2000 eq preset importing
- fixed freebsd compile problems
- fixed major bug in playlist sorting
- added apev2 tag reading/writing to tta plugin
- fixed apev2 writer to store multiline fields as single frames
and many more less-major fixes.
thanks to everyone who helped tracking down all the bugs.