i'm proud to present the first public release of DeaDBeeF for Android. find it in android market. make sure you install DeaDBeeF Free Plugins Pack (which has mp3 and other decoders).
bug reports should be directed to my email. make sure to write which phone do you have, which android version, etc.
full information is available on android market page, but i'll put some here too:
- it should work on android 1.6 and higher
- all plugins with GPL and LGPL code are distributed in Free Plugins Pack, source code to build them will be uploaded ASAP (too tired to do it now)
- main package has FLAC, Wavpack, DUMB, Musepack, TTA plugins
- no DSP plugins yet
- some of the decoders were not ported (yet)
- many features are accessible via longpress and the menu button
- i only tested on emulators (1.6, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3) and HTC Desire with 2.2
- this is ALPHA release, which means it is highly unfinished, will crash, has bugs, unimplemented features, etc